School is Over!
Today, was the last day of the school year and my mark is A! I am so glad that I got this mark because I worked hard to achieve my aims and the final result is awesome.
HUrraYyyY! 😉 Finally school is over and the summer vacation is waiting for me! I am so excited to go on bike rides, have waterballoon fights, make picnics, read books and dance… ❤ I can finally have a rest and stop studying. For the summer vacation I am going to visit my grandparents (just like every year) with my little brother and stay there for about two months. It’s always fun and I usually celebrate my birthday (23rd July) there too. Here is my summer plan + all the activities I’m planning to do:
• ride my bike every day • send letters to my besties
• organize waterballoon fights • make picnics with my grandpa
• head to the library every week • listen to music and dance
• invent my own drink • draw
• grow my own tiny garden • make new friends
Share with me your summer plans! xo, Lora