Hello! Today I was searching new things in The Daily Explorer of Animal Jam and I found some interesting ideas for a Backyard Safari!
We have some safari ideas for you:
- Go to your backyard and sit somewhere.
- If you wait patiently and quietly, maybe some animals will stop being scared of you and will start walking around.
- Take photos of the animals and try to draw them.
- Explore the stones and rocks around you and put them under a microscope. You will be amazed! 🙂
- Take some grass (flowers or plants) and analyze it.
- Take photos of the nature around you.
- Take a notebook and make it your own ”Diary of the Young Explorer”.
- Write about every little thing that you see and stick the photos in your diary.
- When you are ready with the exploring part, you can sit on the grass and have a lunch under the tree. 😉
There is no doubt that you will have fun, no matter that you are alone. If you want, you can invite some friends and explore together. You can also put a tent and sleep there at the night. ❤