AJ Academy – Aurora Milk Experiment!!!
What is an aurora?
An aurora is a natural phenomenon that usually occurs in high altitudes in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. These vibrant lights occur when solar wind from the sun clashes into the Earth’s atmosphere, making a brilliant spectacle.
What you’ll need:
Milk (preferably whole)
Food coloring (yellow, green, blue, red)
1. Pour the milk into a dinner plate until the milk reaches about ¼ inch.
2. Once the milk has calmed, add food coloring droplets to the center of the milk. Keep the droplets near the center of the plate of milk.
3. Grab a cotton swab and place a drop of dish-washing soap onto the tip of the swab.
4. Take the soapy end of the swab and dip the tip of the swab in the center of the plate of milk. Hold it there for 10-15 seconds.
5. Continue this process as many times as you like, using different colors and various drop placements!
Here is the amazing result!